We always welcome inquiries from highly motivated candidates at the undergraduate, PhD or postdoc level.
To apply for an open job, please follow the instructions in the respective job posting below and do not contact us via the contact form.
To apply for or inquire about opportunities for a lab-rotation or Bachelor/Master thesis, please contact us via the lab’s contact form.
If you want to apply on your own initiative, please also use the contact form.
Open Job Positions
Please follow the links to the official job postings of TUB below.
PhDs / PostDocs
- Machine Learning methods and models for robust neurotechnologies in mobile applications – PhD/PostDoc -Researcher Position (full time, salary group 13 TV-L) – Open for Applications! Apply now
- Design of wearable sensors and analysis methods for multimodal wearable neurotechnologies – PhD/PostDoc-Researcher Position (full time, salary group 13 TV-L) – Upcoming
- More to come… You can also consider the PhD Fellowships by the Einstein Center for Neurosciences Berlin.
- Biomedical electrical engineering for wearable brain-body sensing – Working Student (40-80h / month) – Application deadline passed, please refrain from applying until further notice.
- Machine learning and signal analysis for wearable brain-body sensing – Working Student (40-80h / month) – Application deadline passed, please refrain from applying until further notice.
- Experiments and signal analysis for wearable brain-body sensing – Working Student (40-80h / month) – Open for Applications! Apply now
Lab Rotations, Bachelor & Master Theses
If you are interested in doing a lab rotation or do your Bachelor or Master Thesis at the IBS Lab and have an excellent track record, please contact us via the contact form to learn more about ongoing projects and opportunities. Please include a short paragraph describing your interests and strengths.
You can also stay up to date by following us on social media (we will always post new job openings there as well):